Monday, May 28, 2012

Rwandan Time Warp

I jokingly said to Shawn today that I'm starting to believe that we're in a bureaucratic time warp here.  It looks like what we had hoped to accomplish today will once again be put off a bit and that we will be here at least until Friday to finish the "Rwandan portion" of this adoption (and it's looking like a trip to Nairobi will be necessary for immigration purposes). 
We have Innocent all day today though and that just makes the day wonderful.  We walked around for a while and stopped at a restaurant for lunch.  Then walked back to the guest house (in rain... but not torrential rain thankfully!)  Now the little guy is napping--so cute.  He's so happy and snugly when he wakes up that we all pile in the bed for giggles, snuggles, tickles and then the inevitable wrestling.

At first I thought this said "Meat balls taste better with Coke"
I like my version better.


Lies!


This was back in the Brussels air port.  Seriously Coke, What's up with this???



Then I will go to the altar of God,
to God my exceeding joy,
and I will praise you with the lyre,
O God, my God.
~ Psalm 43:4 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment