Thursday, May 17, 2012

Please Pray!!!

We covet your prayers right now.  We finally were granted a court date, but it is for June 11th.  Our tickets home are for June 7th and that was giving ourself an extra week 'just in case'.  As I understood it, other families were given court dates just days from when they applied.  Early tomorrow morning we are going to the court to ask the president of the court to grant us a much earlier date. 
God is great no matter what happens.  We do hope though that He will intervene in a mighty way!  Please pray.  God is continually teaching us to trust Him and to choose joy rather than worry.

O Lord, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
I will not fear the tens of thousands
    drawn up against me on every side.
Arise, O Lord!
                                 Psalm 3:1,6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment