Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wearing My Baby

This past week-end I bought a baby sling (the store owner said I could try it for a week and then return it if I didn't like it).  Well we are loving it.  Ezra wants to be held a lot and even though he's three, I don't think that's a bad thing (fantastic for attachment).  So after many numb arms I decided to try the sling.


So far this week we've been slinging it once or twice a day--yesterday I picked raspberries with him on my back, and today I loaded the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen.  I love being able to feel him relax on me and chat with him while rubbing his back.  He totally calms down for the entire time he's in there. 



Even though it's only been a few days, I'm going to rate this as a win.
Happy momma, happy boy!


1 comment:

  1. Cute:) Yes, I had the plan to sling it as much as possible if we had brought our little one home. It is so important to let them go through those stages they never got to go through in the orphanage apparently. He looks happy to be there!!

    ReplyDelete