Monday, July 9, 2012

How are they doing?

We are so fortunate to have very understanding family and friends (always willing to help and asking how we're doing... and asking because they actually care).  Many people are asking how Liam is doing with this transition.  He didn't do very well at the beginning.  During Ezra's nap time Liam and I were playing Lego and Liam made mini-figures of our family.  I thought sharing these mini-figures would give you a window into how Liam is doing today with the transition.
(Allow me to warn you that, no, you don't need glasses, my photography skills are just that bad!)

DADDY

MOMMY

LIAM

EZRA


Liam has come a long way in the past 4 weeks, but obviously we have a ways to go!

Liam wanted to do a Lego family camping scene, but I reminded him that I don't go camping.  So, he told me the Ezra and I could go to a hotel while he and daddy went camping for some daddy Liam time.  Fair enough. 

 Isn't our hotel lovely?!

Life is good. 
God is Great!


No comments:

Post a Comment