Friday, August 17, 2012

Wasss sat?


"Wasss sat?" or, "what's that?" as the rest of us say.
This is what I hear all.the.time.  I know, I know, he's learning all sorts of new things, but when he's pointing at something and asking 'wasss sat?' without even looking at anything I'm pretty sure he's not curious.  And yes I know he just wants communication and attention, blah blah blah.  I think as of 1:25pm I have already heard this about 75 times or so (seriously, no exaggeration).  I was pretty patient with it the first 30 times or so... but once we've reached the 50th-60th time I'm now officially on a time out.  Not him, me.  I'm not mad at him or anything... just apparently reached my 'wasss sat?' tolerance for the day.  that's all :)

And as I go to my happy place, I leave you with some fun pictures at the splash pad.






No comments:

Post a Comment