Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A full body experience

It's true, no matter how hard you try, finger painting is a full body experience. 

 
To be honest, I can't stand messes (and I'm not a neat freak... so I don't know what that makes me).  I often shy away from things because of all the clean up or potential damage it can do to the house.  And I don't like this about myself. 
 
 
Today I decided that the boys needed some messy fun and so we took the mess outside!
 
 
We started out with paper, but we could all see this coming.
 
 
 
 
So play time, messy time and bath time are now all taken care of--and I'm leaving the mess out side for God to clean up sometime!
 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. the boys will never forget that fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it's totally worth the mess when I see them playing and just being boys... I hope I can be better at this! I always see your bunch outside doing great things and I think I want to be more like that :) I hope the move goes well--just a few days away now, isn't it? Your new house looks amazing and I just can't get over the idea of 20 wonderful acres. I hope you'll post inside pics when you get moved in and somewhat settled.

      Delete