Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Time with the girls

We had so much fun with Nina, Patience and Diana.  They are such sweet girls.  Both Liam and Ezra enjoyed having them around--Liam was sad that they had to leave so soon.
 

 
Nina was trying to teach Ezra how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb. 
 
 

Shawn was helping to teach Patience how to make the Lego wall more stable--Shawn is such a good and patient teacher.  Patience's wall will soon be impenetrable!
 

 
One last story.
 
 
I shouldn't have been so anxious about having them.  That's one of my faults--I worry about stuff so much that I pass up so many good things.  Being able to have the girls was very important to Shawn so we decided to have them.  As usual, Shawn was right.  It was great to have them.  I need to work on worrying about details and possible problems... I'm glad I have a husband who is different from me in this way.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment