Thursday, October 11, 2012

Craft time

I'm pretty lucky that Liam is an easy going boy.  He loves his Lego, but can also have fun with Ezra's toys.  He's the same way with crafts.  He's happy to do the same craft as his 3 year old brother and never complains that it's boring or childish--he's so happy with anything. 

So once a week, we put off Liam's school for a while and the boys do a craft together.  Yesterday it was full body tracing and colouring and I'm not sure who enjoyed it more!

 

I'm loving the crafts we're doing, but I don't know what to do with all their beautiful creations (I do more with Ezra than with Liam, but our fridge & walls are getting filled up quickly!)

 
 

The days can sometimes be long but I LOVE having them home with me, and I love teaching them.  I enjoy them and they seriously make me laugh all the time!

*On a more educational note--  Ezra is loving to count EVERYTHING.  Least you think he's brilliant and I'm amazing, I took notes when he was counting crayons just a minute ago:

One, two, four, eight, nine, elephant, three, eight, one, ten, five!
*On a less appealing note-- I keep getting wafts of poo smell.  I haven't been able to find the source but am becoming more worried and grossed out by the minute.  Wish me luck!

 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Elephant!!! That's absolutely adorable :) Sounds like you are working wonders though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're just having a lot of fun and if he learns something along the way, that'll be a bonus!

      Delete