Saturday, August 6, 2011

Isn't it Beautiful?


It’s funny, for many months I tried not to think about the adoption.  I hoped it wouldn’t come up in conversation because there was no new news … for a very long time there was no news and I was so discouraged.  Now I just stare at this poorly scanned document that was emailed to us and smile.  I’ve considered putting it on a t-shirt.  Since we’ve received our non objection letter, I’m excited about the adoption again.  That’s all I think about.  I unrealistically check our email many times throughout the day wishing for a referral.  I want to do something … when I was pregnant I nested but rightnow I don’t even know the ages or genders of the children so I don’t know what to do.  I could always clean or just get rid of extra junk, but that’s not what I want to do.  I want to prepare a room for our kids.  Maybe I will do some cleaning.  We’ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment