Monday, December 10, 2012

Coffee House

Our Church had a Christmas coffee house the other night.  The lights were dim, there were goodies on the tables, great conversation, and fantastic musicians playing.  Liam was given the opportunity to play 2 songs on the piano at the coffee house. 


One of them was a duet with his piano teacher and the other song he played by himself.

 
He made some mistakes but it was wonderful to watch our church family speak such kind and encouraging words to him for the rest of the evening.  As soon as he finished playing, he said to me, "I made a lot of mistakes", however by the time we got home, his first words to Shawn were "Everyone said I did really well!!!"  I love our church family. 
 I love to see what the encouragement does for Liam.  Ezra and Liam are opposites--Ezra LOVES attention up front, however Liam is so timid in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment